Saturday 11 May 2013

New Blog Design

If, like me you are new to blogger, you will of had a play around with settings, trying to make your blog look as cool and professional as possible, Although unfortunately, the custom settings only let you do so much. Having checked out other blogs such as Couture Girl I realised there was so much you could do to bring your blog to life. 

After clicking on several blogs, I came accross Zoe Newlove. Instantly, I thought her blog was really cool. It stood out, and most importantly, was different. After browsing her page, I noticed she did blog designs. Her price list is the most reasonable I've found so far, and for a cheeky £20 for a header, you can't complain (especially if you're like me and have no idea how to do it yourself!) Zoe offered to design my header for me. All I had to do was wait for the outcome.

& Here it is...


I asked Zoe to include things fashion, journalism, and beauty related. And this was the final design she came up with. Nice and colourful, I love it! If you are thinking of re designing your blog, check out Zoe's page for some fantastic offers! 




I kept my background simple to white, as I figured it would work best. There are still many things I want to change to my blog, but on a student budget, it's going to have to wait a while, un less I somehow turn into a technology genius over night (if only.)

Do you have any interesting blog designs?



No comments:

Post a Comment