Tuesday 23 April 2013

Cartier Craze

After an unhealthy browse through Kylie Jenner's Instagram page, I noticed she wore these gorgeous Cartier bracelets often, and I instantly wanted one. Not because I wanted to be like her (lets be honest we wouldn't refuse her life for a day or two) but because 1, they are amazing, and 2, what girl doesn't like jewellery?! So, after a long browse on the internet, I finally found some replicas which I could afford. Unfortunately my student loan won't quite stretch to me paying over £1,000 for a bangle.

After ordering them, I realised that the only main difference was that the 'Cartier' name wasn't engraved on the inside, and also it wasn't real gold, but apart from that, for £15, it was a damn good match.

The bracelets come with a mini screwdriver, as it fastens with two little screws at the side. Sounds annoying I know, but great for a night out, allowing you not to worry about loosing it!

Cartier Craze
With various colours to choose from, you are spoilt for choice, but we all know gold goes great with a tan. Perfect summer buy!


No comments:

Post a Comment