Saturday 27 April 2013

Glossybox Discovery

After a quick chat with a friend, I was told about a website I would soon fall in love with. Although she never made it sound very appealing by saying 'It's like a little box of testers' I was soon to find out, it was infact completely the opposite, it was actually a perfect box of treats! After being told all the deets, I was on the website in no time, checking out what this 'box' was all about. 

10 minutes later, I had signed up, and my Glossybox had been dispatched, and was on its way. It was almost too pretty to open when it arrived. All packaged neatly wrapped in a little bow, for a split second I thought it would look better if i didn't open it, but then who was I kidding, I paid £10 for all this, I had to know what was inside.

For £10, I couldn't really complain after receiving Essie nail varnish, Dermalogica face wash, and a few other little treats. I was very impressed!  
Why not take a look on the website for yourself http://www.glossybox.co.uk/ you might not be able to refuse 5 luxurious beauty treats wrapped in a beautiful box for only £10.

No comments:

Post a Comment