Thursday 18 April 2013

My Make-Up Must Haves

So, I thought I'd put together a few of my favourite make-up must haves. I have to admit, I have far too many products I don't use anymore in my make-up bag, so it's probably time for a clear out, but then again, you can never have too many make up products can you?! When it comes to make-up, I definitely stick to the rule 'less is more' especially for a day time look. I'm not going to lie, through the make-up experimenting stages back in school, I have definately more than once brought the wrong shade of foundation, making me look like I'd used a foundation I should ideally of used after being on holiday for two weeks in Egypt. Anyway, lesson learnt!

The bright red lipstick, I'd choose for a night out. Worn with a simple black top and skirt, this lovely MAC lipstick adds a bit of colour, great for a sophisticated look. Personally, I find Rimmel products amazing. Firstly they are affordable, and you can't argue with a bargain! Secondly, they do some great products for natural effortless day time look, perfect if you'r in a rush. I can definitely rely on the 'Stay Matte' fact powder (second left) to cover up the dark rings under my eyes when rushing off to uni after a night out. It's a must have, and you can't go wrong for £6.00

When applying make-up, brushes are essential. I used to forever buy new brushes until I was surprised with a beautiful 12 piece MAC set for Christmas. They are the amazing! 

(L-R) MAC, Rimmel, Boots, Rimmel, Rimmel, Vaseline, Jack Wills, MAC

So, these are my make-up must haves, what are your favourite make-up products?

No comments:

Post a Comment