Friday 19 April 2013

I'm Loving...Pretty Pastels


So, what a better way to step into summer than with some cute pastel pieces in your wardrobe? I know what you're thinking, 'I've got too many clothes already'. Well feat not, Primark has upped its game, and is selling some fab pastel outfits this season, so head on down, there's no excuses for a cheap bargain! 

Here are a few pieces I found, and put together a few of my favourites. I love the Givenchy bag, if only my student loan could help me, but unfortunately it can't, so I'll have to dream for now. 

Being possibly one of the palest people in the whole of Sunderland, I've found that some of these lighter pastel shades work on my skin tone, which is a damn good job as I defiantly don't have the patience to be applying fake tan every day! These colours work really well for a cute and casual day time look, yet also work for a girly night look also. 

If only my student loan stretched a little further I'd definitely be buying all of these pieces.

Which ones would you buy?



Pretty Pastels


$23 - hm.com


uniqlo.com


joie.com


$53 - awear.com


lindelepalais.com



stelladot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment