Saturday 13 April 2013

Nails Nails Nails

Nail Varnishes are definitely a weakness of mine. I have one in practically every colour, not to mention plenty of nail glitter, which may I add, is a nightmare to get off, yet I still never learn! All the different brands, MAC, OPI, Barry M, you name it. Here is my ever growing collection, which I have recenty had to move them all into a bigger make-up bag. Not good I know. I often ask myself, Maybe I should cut down?... But then again, maybe not.


My colour collection so far - definitely room for more!


A Few of my favourites.

- Sally Hansen GEM Crush (08 Glitz Gal)

Pros - Perfect for that night out to add a bit of sparkle.
Cons - A nightmare to take off!

- MAC (Quiet Time A32)

Pros - Perfect day time colour for a casual look.
Cons - Requires a few coats. 

- Barry M (303 Bright Purple)

Pros - Bright colour, perfect for a day or night look
Cons - Slightly stains nails, so apply an undercoat first.




No comments:

Post a Comment