Saturday 13 April 2013

Previous Article Work


Whilst looking back through my old college work, I came across one of my final pieces written for my college magazine 'Banter'. I completed this piece not long after returning from the trip, in order to share my experience with others. I know what you're thinking... 'People write articles like this all the time' well, yes, thats correct, they do, but if it has a positive outcome, and gives someone that extra boost to travel the world then wheres the harm, theres nothing wrong with a little encouragement. Below is my finished piece. I would definitely recommend charity work abroad and traveling in general to students. Its a great way to enhance your knowledge of other cultures, help out those less fortunate, and generally have a great time!




No comments:

Post a Comment