Monday 20 May 2013

Primark Bargains

After a recent trip to Primark, I came across some Hareem trousers. I remember them being on trend a few years back, but like all trends, they eventually go out of fashion, then eventually come back around, and here they are, once again in time for summer. For me, these are the perfect alternative to tracksuit bottoms, nice and comfortable, and if you know me, you'll know that as soon as I get home, the jeans are off, and the trackie bottoms are on. Being comfortable is a must! Whilst having a browse in Primark the other day, I came across these few pairs, and for only £9 each, you can't go wrong. I brought myself the pair second on the left, all of the bright colours drew me to them instantly. Perfect summer buy for my Ibiza holiday when it gets a little chilly in the evening. Here are some of the patterned ones they have in stock at the moment. Along with some plain simple colours. Spoilt for choice!Primark Bargains
I'm really loving all of the different patterned clothes around at the moment. I thought I'd put together a collage of my favourite Hareem's and items I'd wear with the trousers for the perfect look. Here are my favourite items.


Personally, I'm loving the monochrome look at the moment, and these patterned and aztec Hareem's are my favourites. A simple black and white outfit is easy to pull together, and is great for that effortless look. Above is how I'd wear my hareems. With a simple white crop top, you have a perfect summer outfit for the daytime or evening. Added with a jacket, the outfit is pulled together for a casual daytime look. A statement necklace would work great with either of these trousers, and against the white top, it's bound to catch someones eye! If I was brave enough, I'd definitely wear a bowler hat to complete this look. Hats are perfect for them messy hair days when you can't be bothered, and a black one would look perfect with this outfit. Finally, a simple pair of black pumps to pull the look together. Even better, why not add a pair of heels for the night time? Day to night outfit in seconds.

Have you got your eye on any Hareem trousers for summer?


Rachel
x




No comments:

Post a Comment