Tuesday 25 June 2013

Hair Treats

If you know me, you will know that I am forever messing about with my hair. I've dyed it almost every colour under the sun, had it cut short, grown it back, and forever go round and round in circles, yet lately, since being home from University, I've barely touched it, and I can certainly see and feel a difference. My hair is naturally dead straight, so I can simply leave it to dry naturally and not do a thing to it. Having recently said goodbye to my horrid split ends, I decided I wanted to look after my hair more, which would only mean using good products little but often. Moroccan Oil was on the top of my list to get!

Moroccan Oil has caused a huge craze lately for all hair lovers. This 'miracle' oil as some have called it works wonders on your hair. I was first introduced to it by my cousin, who had purchased the large bottle for a whopping £30 after falling in love with the product.  I'd contemplated getting the big bottle myself, but just couldn't justify the price. So when I saw this small sample 25ml sized bottle for only £12.50 I could not resist! 

Moroccan Oil




Firstly I love the size of this bottle. It's perfect to fit into your handbag, and great for a holiday too! Personally, I think that this bottle is just as good as getting the bigger one for £30 as it lasts forever as you only use a pea size amount each time.

Moroccan oil is designed for the ends of your hair. A small pea size amount rubbed through your hands and on the lengths of your hair does the trick nicely. With a non greasy texture, you can use this on damp towel dried hair or completely dry hair, whichever you find best for you. 


Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray 






I haven't yet tried this product out, but from reading other blogs, It seems the Bumble and Bumble range is very popular, and this spray seems to get a lot of attention. I figured this would be a nice little treat for my holiday to create a beachy wave look when I'm in Ibiza. This little bottle cost £9.50 and again, is perfect holiday size. I'm excited to try this out, although knowing me, I'll go for an effortless look when it most likely took me about an hour to achieve my desired hair style. 

Have you brought any hair products lately? What do you think of Moroccan oil & Bumble and Bumble products?


Rachel x




3 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! :)

    - Kim
    www.kimstylecrush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that you were also nominated for a Liebster Award! So glad to have found another great site to follow. You can read my Liebster post here:

    http://seriesofserendipity.blogspot.com/2013/07/liebster-award.html

    Keep up the great work! And hope to talk to you soon.

    xoxo,
    Bridget
    Midge in Manhattan

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been wanting to buy that bumble and bumble spray, but they're so expensive here! :P

    great blog btw!

    Isabel's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete