Wednesday 12 June 2013

Ibiza Summer Haul


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/8267923/?claim=ugz23gskng3">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a> 


It's not long now until I jet off to Ibiza for a whole month. How exciting! I've been counting down the days with my app on my phone, and it's only 26 days until I fly out there. I'm really looking forward to some sun, anything to get away from this depressing British weather! 

I've been buying a few pieces recently, and have found that Primark do some amazing summer pieces. I've always been a fan of Primark, well working there for two years it was hard not to buy from there, but more recently, they have certainly up'd their game, and have some amazing items for a great price!

Ibiza instantly screams sun, a whole lot of fun, and if your lucky unlike myself, then a golden tan, which meant a few bikini pieces were on the shopping list! I'm taking my Jack Will's one out with me this summer that my parents treated me to last year. A simple two piece striped bikini in Jack Wills traditional colours of blue and pink, this number will hopefully keep me going for a few more summers to come. Now, a brighter piece was essential for my trip. so I went for this turquoise number (see in pic) It's a gorgeous colour and with removable straps, I can avoid the dreaded tan lines!


Above are a few of the many things I'm taking out with me. Primark aztec and printed shorts are a must this summer! Nice and light, not to mention comfortable, I'm sure I will get a lot of wear out of these! The blue / purple shorts are Topshop, but I got them off Ebay for a cheeky £10 Bargain!

This is just a selection of some of the things I've got, there was far too much to fit in the photo. Oops.

What summer bits have you brought?


Rachel x


2 comments:

  1. Love the colour of that bikini!and looks like you've got some lovely printed items!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! most of my summer things were from primark! x

    ReplyDelete