Monday 10 June 2013

Cambridge Satchel Company

Now, if you're anything like me, then bags are a favourite accessory to have! All different shapes, sizes, colours and not to mention designers. After a think about what bag I wanted to purchase next, I narrowed it down to one. A Cambridge Satchel. These have bloomed recently, and I'm sure you have all seen or heard of the Google Chrome advert which they are featured in. And if you haven;t yet seen it, check it out on Youtube asap, and I an guarantee you will want your hands on a Satchel in minutes! 

I decided that the Satchel was a perfect buy as they will never go out of fashion, and a bag that can go with every outfit in a simple colour is a must have for a girls wardrobe! After looking on the website, I noticed that my decision was going to be a lot harder than expected. Far too many designs and colours to choose from, but after my trip in to town today, visiting the newly opened Cambridge store, a certain one caught my eye.


This cream limited edition leather satchel was my final choice. Originally playing it safe with a tan leather bag, I decided to go for a lighter colour, and this cream number is lovely. I personally love the first feel of a new bag. The smell of fresh leather, and that new feel it has to it.

At a affordable £120, but with a cheeky 20% off, this bag was a great deal, and will last a long time being leather. Another bonus, leather bags last forever! 

I can't wait to get more use out of this bag, its gorgeous, and a perfect size for your handbag essentials! 


What style and colour satchel would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment