Saturday 8 June 2013

Final Week At ELLE



My final week at ELLE has been great and I'm sad that it was my last day on friday. Although, little did I know, they asked me to come back for a day extra, so thats great news! This week has been just as fun as the last, if not more. Consisting of more returns, more exciting deliveries, helping out taking items over to a photoshoot, and having my picture on the ELLE website again. Here's a few pics of my week for you.

More Fashion Returns

Rather Messy Fashion Cupboard

Some shots taken for the sweatshirt feature


The Final Shot used on the website. Take a Look

Overall, an amazing last week, and I have learnt so much over two weeks! They have flown by. I've been blessed with amazing opportunities, and got to work with and meet some great people! Still another day to go working for ELLE, which will be my official last day, but hopefully not forever as you never know what doors the experience may open. Who knows, give it a few years and I may find myself working there as a Fashion assistant rather than an Intern...

Rachel  x

No comments:

Post a Comment