Tuesday 11 June 2013

Turquoise Jewellery

Jewellery, now tell me what girl doesn't love it? Personally, it has to be one of my favourite accessories to go with an outfit. There is so much to choose from, rings, necklaces, anklets - the list goes on but a favourite of mine this season is Turquoise jewellery. Firstly it's my favourite colour, so even more reason to be attracted to it, but secondly, it's such a bright and summery colour. 

Whenever I'm out in town shopping, I'm always on the lookout for a new piece to add to my small but ever growing collection. There are loads of high street shops with gorgeous pieces for a great price for you to get your hands on this summer to brighten up your summer wardrobe that little bit more, and to tempt you that little bit more, turquoise jewellery will show off that golden tan to the max! 

Here are a few particular pieces I love.

Turquoise Jewellery
I personally think that the silver compliments the turquoise stone better than gold, but other people prefer the gold, so it's a personal choice, but not to worry, as there is plenty of jewellery to choose from, so you'll be struggling to pick your statement piece! 

Recently I've brought myself some lovely rings from Primark, and I have to say, for a cheeky £1.50, they have seriously upped their game. Impressing. Although Primark have a great selection in at the moment, another store which also stock a slightly more expensive range are Newlook, which I have to say, if I could, I would buy the whole collection, it's gorgeous! 

The great thing with the turquoise statement stone is that it works with a small, simple piece, or bigger statement necklace, yet they look equally as good as the stones are so bright and summery.

Why not head out and see if you can find yourself some turquoise pieces? Any excuse to go shopping eh?!


Rachel  x






No comments:

Post a Comment